Beginning October 26th, NA Alley will:
- Expand to encompass all coming-of-age fiction
- This will include upper YA, NA, and select adult titles. Basically, we’re still supporting the same life stage—we’re just broadening our labels to be more inclusive.
- Update its brand
- Henceforth, we shall be known as NextLit: Coming-of-Age Fiction for the Modern Era.
- Stop blogging
- We know it sounds dramatic, but we've spent a lot of time listening to your feedback. You're busier than ever, and it's becoming harder and harder to make blog rounds—let alone interact (comment, share, etc.) That's why we're going to...
- Increase our newsletter frequency (bi-weekly)
- In doing this, we’ll be able to better reach and accommodate readers (sales, deals, freebies, etc.) and writers (content aimed at educating and empowering).
♥ We're excited, and we hope you are, too! ♥