Welcome to the official relaunch of NA Alley!
Let me first start by emphasizing how grateful we are to have you with us today. This event will forever mark a turning point in our site’s history, and we’re thrilled to share it with you. We’ve spent months poring over research and feedback, recruiting the best of the best, and brainstorming ways to serve you better. Now, it’s finally time to reveal the fruits of our labor...
Side note: We've sprinkled shareables throughout this post, just in case you want to help spread the word. ♥
We are now thirty-one members strong, working in departments with a clear organizational hierarchy. What does this mean for you? NA Alley is more efficient than ever. If you have a question about a specific genre within the NA category, we have specialists on hand to help. If you’re looking for an NA read involving a special niche issue, we’ve got you covered. It’s like I said in July’s teaser post, our staff includes bestsellers and trendsetters; industry experts and community leaders. Your one-stop source for all things NA just got even better.
Click here to see everyone involved and the roles they’ll be taking on as we embark on this new journey!
The rotation schedule for posts will be the same each month, to make things easier to keep track of:
- 1st Monday of the Month - Speculative Post
- 1st Thursday of the Month - Speculative Post
- 2nd Monday of the Month - Non-Speculative Post
- 2nd Thursday of the Month - Non-Speculative Post
- 3rd Monday of the Month - Niche Post
- 3rd Thursday of the Month - Niche Post
- 4th Monday of the Month - Other Media Post
- 4th Thursday of the Month - Business Guest
- (Possible) 5th Monday/Thursday of the Month - Bonus, i.e. special interview, event, etc.
NA Alley, the centralized hub for all things #NewAdult, has a new look! Check it out for yourself: http://t.co/goGes0nirs #amreading
New Site FeaturesWe’re embracing our role as centralized hub for the category by expanding into new and exciting territory:
- Home—where E.T. phones (also our main page at www.naalley.com).
- About Us shows our members, their names and photos, and which departments they work in. If you click one of the photos, a new tab should pop up with that member’s website.
- Blog Teams & Posts is where you would head if you wanted to track down posts from a particular niche/genre or needed a refresher on the schedule.
Note: You can also track down posts from a particular niche/genre by clicking its title in the header.
- Our Catalog of NA Reads and Publishing Guide now reside within Resources.
- NA Up Close encompasses everything we’ve been referring to as Other Media. #NALitChat, Alleycast (podcast), vlogging—you name it!
- If you have an upcoming release, sale, or freebie promotion, be sure to let us know via the easy form in Share Your News. That’s where we pull information for our monthly newsletter.
- Events will keep you up-to-date on community projects and contests. We have something planned for the holidays, so we should have information there soon...
- Press is for members of the media or anyone wanting to refer to NA Alley in an official capacity.
- Last, but not least, Contact is how you... well, contact us. Questions, suggestions, comments, etc. We love hearing from you!
Are you passionate about #NewAdult? Apply to join our official street team! Active members will be rewarded... ;) http://t.co/3ZJ7Vq9RoM
GiveawayA celebration wouldn't be complete without a few prizes, right? Before you leave, make sure you're entered to win this bundle of New Adult e-books!
ClosingWe don't want to overwhelm you, so we'll leave it there. Just know that things will continue to evolve in the coming weeks until we're back up to speed! Who's excited? :)