It's time for NA Alley's first Editor in the Alley Pitch Contest, which means you, the readers, get to have a chance at reaching publication by submitting your pitches to Libby Murphy, Associate Editor at Entangled Publishing.
She will be judging all the pitches, and winners may get a partial or full manuscript request.
Other editors from Entangled Publishing might be stopping by, as well, to check out the entries :)
Two Partial Critiques will also be given out by Libby amongst the entries.
Wondering what the rules are? Look no farther than below!
* Submission must be for finished and polished manuscripts.
* Only ONE entry per person.
* No other manuscripts besides New Adult (generally, 18 - 25 year old protagonists) will be considered. So make sure your manuscript falls into that category before entering, or your entry will be disqualified. If you are unsure, see here.
* No novellas (anything under 60,000 words)
Here is how you must format your entry in the comment section below:
- Word Count:
- First 250 Words of Manuscript:
The submissions window will open, today, October 3rd at 8 am EST (5 am PST) and will remain open until October 5th at 11:59 pm EST.
You don't have to follow NA Alley to submit, but we'd appreciate it if you did!
Libby Murphy will choose the winners, and we will post the results within the next two weeks.
Have fun, and good luck!